Walking you all the way home.
Search Homes My Blog Testimonials Home Contact Us

My New Blog

Want To Talk To A HUD Housing Counselor
November 2nd, 2011 6:43 PM

Want advice on buying a home, renting, default, foreclosure avoidance, credit issues or reverse mortgages? HUD sponsors housing counseling agencies throughout the country to provide free or low cost advice. Search online for a housing counseling agency near you, or call HUD's interactive voice system at: (800) 569-4287.


Posted in:General
Posted by Teresa Molina on November 2nd, 2011 6:43 PMPost a Comment

Subscribe to this blog



My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: